Subject: Invitation to Copenhagen Life Science Summit, Oct. 8-9 2025, Innovation District Copenhagen
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 15:08:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister of Social Affairs, Karmen Joller,

On the occasion of Denmark’s Presidency of the Council of the European
Union, it is a great pleasure for Rigshospitalet and Healthcare Denmark to
extend an official invitation to the upcoming EU conference Copenhagen
Life Science Summit, October 8-9 2025 in Copenhagen.

Enclosed please find your personal invitation.

We are honoured that a number of distinguished speakers, including the
Minister for the Interior and Health of Denmark, Sophie Løhde, have
already confirmed their participation and we hope for your participation
as well. Should you be unable to attend, we kindly invite you to delegate
your participation to your Deputy Secretary or another high-level
representative from your ministry.

Register  <https://eu.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=200291413&>
online here today and latest by August 15.

When registering please register for the parts of two-day programme of
Copenhagen Life Science Summit you wish to attend. Upon completing your
registration online, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your
registration, which will also contain a link where you can follow up on
your accreditation status.

Your participation is only secured once you receive an e-mail confirming
your participation.

For details on the program and list of confirmed speakers please visit the
conference website  <https://copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/> here.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require
further information.